BOOKS BY EMMA
Having Your All: How Self-Care Leads to an Energized, Empowered and Effective Life
Emma Fogt, MBA, MS, RDN, FAND and Nisha Shah MPH, RDN
Finally a solution for the whole ‘having it all’ debate with concrete strategies to promote meaningful success and well-being for women. Define what success means to you … on your terms, achieve a more balanced and meaningful life and integrate the 5 Power Habits of Purpose, Rejuvenation, Balance, Move, and Nourish into your lifestyle.
Learn how to:
- Define what success mean to you … on your terms
- Achieve a more balanced and meaningful life
- Integrate the 5 Power Habits of Purpose, Rejuvenation,
Balance, Move, and Nourish into your lifestyle
- Sustain optimal health and well-being for maximizing effective leadership
- Gain control of your time and energy so you can focus on the things that are critical to your definition of success
Lainy’s Polite Bite
Emma Fogt MBA, MS, RDN, FAND
(Illustrated by Lori B. Wicks)
Lainy Ladybug is terrified of trying new foods until she joins Benny Bumblebee at The Farm. Encouraged to take a Polite Bite- Lainy discovers new textures and flavors from juicy and sweet to crunchy and crisp. Lainy’s Polite Bite is about encouragement, risk taking and triumph over trying new foods.